Wednesday, November 12, 2008

thanksgiving break

i dont think you realize how excited i am for thanksgiving break. it has only been a little over two months of school, but it seems like it's been so much longer! on top of that, i feel that i havnt had a break in regards to work. i constantly have papers, tests, and exams due to my communication major and typical freshman requirements. not that im complaining or anything...i'm just kind of stressed. i am extremely jealous that other colleges and universitys have a fall break. i think it would be nice if maryland had one. although i absolutely love the fact that our winter break is about a month long.

im excited to get to be with my family and eat everything in sight. along with this, my best friend alessandra is gonna spend thanksgiving with me because she can't go back to california over break, so that makes me happy :)

No comments: