Sunday, September 21, 2008

good stuff

So i finally learned how to do laundry! 
Uhh I don't really know what to write about. I'm home at the moment. I decided to come back just so i could get some homework done, and it's not really working. my parents are super distracting, coming in every minute, asking if i'm doing okay. apart from that, my dad is listening to really loud techno music because he's trying to be cool....so i can't hear myself think or get math done. blahhh.

the game this weekend was pretty fun. i still don't know half of the cheers, but i'm slowly learning, and am moving my arms around pretending like i know what i'm doing.
 
yesterday was a bitter day for me though...my neighbor and i weren't hungry for dinner until about 8....and with our luck, we go to the diner and it's closed. so we decided to see if adele's was open...but it was closed too. we had to walk all the way to route one from centreville. whomp. 

No comments: