Tuesday, September 30, 2008

home

so i decided that i'm gonna go home this thursday. my dad's gonna pick me up around 2:30 and i'll have the oppurtunity to have dinner with my family and get a longgg nice bath. the only person who knows that i'm coming home is my dad...so it's pretty much a surprise for my mom, sister, and nanny.
maybe this time i will actually do my own laundry now that i have learned!
other than that, i'm expecting to get some homework done, so maybe i won't have too much to do over the weekend.
i'm excited to get a home cooked meal. other than that, the fact that i'll be sleeping in my own bed will be really nice.
it'll be weird to be away from the college atmosphere, but at least my roomie is gonna be a block away from my house bc she lives in my neighborhood and is coming home as well!
wahooo. ha

No comments: