Friday, September 12, 2008

randomest post ever.

So i'm not really sure what to write about so i am just going to say what's on my mind:

1. i am really hating this weather. i dislike misty rain...if it's gonna rain, rain hard. ha. 2. i just had the most delicious sandwich from bagel palace...so if you're hungry and want something tasty i definetly reccomend getting something from that place. 3. i am sooo tired...i went to bed late last night and got up at 9 to go to english. 4. i'm going to salisbury tonight to go surprise a friend for her birthday...should be fun. 5. i'm just realizing how much i love water..hahah i have killed about 3 full cases all by myself since i've been here. 6. i miss my bed back at home.. 7. i missed the vmas, whompp...supposidley britney spears came back and was fabulous. 8. i love pop music. for some reason i'm listening to hanson at the moment. remember mmmbop? yeah, i was definetly a hanson groupie..even though they looked like girls. 9. i finally was able to buy the engagements with rhetoric book, wahoooo 10. i love the italia soccer team. not only are all the players beautiful (and have perfect hair that could be on a pantene pro-v commercial), but watching them play is just fantastic. 11. i feel like the biggest nerd because i pretty much did all my homework for the weekend on monday, aka i have nothing to do. 12. i cant go to the gym today bc of salisbury..bummer. 13. my parents dropped off winter coats today, and a backpack...so hopefully now my right shoulder won't be dead anymore from carrying my books in a shoulder bag. 14. i have recently been reading the twilight book series..good stuff, i approve. weird though, cause normally i'm not into fantasy and vampire stuff. 15. my feet hurt. 16. my roomie fell asleep on my bed? haha weird. 17. i need to clean my room. 18. i still don't know how to do laundry (aka my parents took clothes with them back home and are bringing it back on sunday yaay 19. my ring tone for my cell phone is starting to annoy me. 20. lalalalalalalala im bored.

No comments: